Are ClearCorrect invisible braces right for me?
The best way to find out for sure if ClearCorrect invisible braces are right for you is to come to our Del City, OK office and have a consultation with Dr. Brett Amaya. But in general, ClearCorrect can help to correct the following dental issues:
- Teeth that are crowded
- Teeth that are gapped
- Teeth that are overlapped
- Teeth that are misaligned
ClearCorrect invisible braces are not suitable for those patients who have bite or jaw problems that need to be corrected.
Patients who opt for ClearCorrect invisible braces should also be aware of the following:
- Aligners need to be worn for at least 22 hours each day. Compliance is key if treatment is going to be successful.
- Teeth must be cleaned after eating, before you put the aligners back in.
- Aligners need to be rinsed and cleaned regularly twice each day.
- Swap out aligners every few weeks, on the schedule recommended by your dentist. You will get several aligners ahead of time to minimize dental appointments.
Be sure to keep your aligners out of reach of pets, who seem to enjoy chewing on them. Avoid getting the plastic aligners too hot, so don’t leave them in your car.